Ensuring there’ll be enough money after we retire is something that plays on the minds of many. But how much, exactly, is ‘enough’?
How much superannuation you’ll need when you stop working will largely depend on how you see yourself spending your retirement. Do you want to retire at 60? Do you think you’ll keep working in semi-retirement? Do you want to do lots of travelling? Spend time with kids and grandkids? All of these things help determine what will be the right amount of super and how to achieve it.
Superannuation is a practical, tax effective savings environment for most people. But there are many different types of super funds and it can be hard to know what the differences are. We’d love to talk to you about the pros and cons of each, and what kind is right for you. As a privately owned business charging flat fees, we have no affiliation with any products, services or providers. We’ll help you make the best decision to protect your future lifestyle.
Get in touch for a chat about super and how it fits into your overall financial plan.
- Come and meet us. Find out how we work. No obligation. No charge. No strings.
- Sometimes you think you have things under control and you just want someone to do a sense check. Come and have a chat – if we believe you’ve got your affairs in order, we won’t sell you a service you don’t need.
- Maximum efficiency. Minimal time. Life is busy and complicated. We know you have other things to do. We’ve streamlined our processes so we don’t keep you away from things for too long.
- All forms and paperwork are pre-filled. All you need to do is read and sign.
- We start with your goals – what do you want to get of the advice?
- We’ll thoroughly research the options and present them to you.
- No “get rich quick” schemes. No magic silver bullets.
- Everything you need to feel informed. Data, facts, statistics. Knowledge is power. And you need to be in control of your decisions.