Straightforward Financial Planning
Getting your finances sorted is hard, right?
First, you have to find someone you trust. Then you have to do all of the things and find all the information and fill in all of the forms to get all your ducks in a row to actually put all the advice in place.
It’s exhausting just thinking about it.
But it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. At Forwood Planning, our main aim is to make the process of engaging a financial adviser and getting your finances in order as simple and painless as possible. We do this by sticking to our three guiding principles: Transparency, ease, and solid advice.
- Come and meet us. Find out how we work. No obligation. No charge. No strings.
- Sometimes you think you have things under control and you just want someone to do a sense check. Come and have a chat – if we believe you’ve got your affairs in order, we won’t sell you a service you don’t need.
- Maximum efficiency. Minimal time. Life is busy and complicated. We know you have other things to do. We’ve streamlined our processes so we don’t keep you away from things for too long.
- All forms and paperwork are pre-filled. All you need to do is read and sign.
- We start with your goals – what do you want to get of the advice?
- We’ll thoroughly research the options and present them to you.
- No “get rich quick” schemes. No magic silver bullets.
- Everything you need to feel informed. Data, facts, statistics. Knowledge is power. And you need to be in control of your decisions.